Thursday, October 21, 2010

ahhh, sleep!!

my wonderful husband kept all the kids quiet so i could sleep in today!! it was awesome!! i didn't get up until 10; it would've been later but nature was calling. it was also nice because everyone was already feed so i just had to worry about me. i had my quiet breakfast and read the paper.

i have to say even though i totally enjoyed myself. i was totally thrown off the rest of the day. call me crazy but i think i actually missed the chaos. huh… not what i expected.

tomorrow i have a crazy day planned. surprise trip to the zoo with the twins and coco (my dad). then our nephews are coming to stay the night. 4 boys between the ages of 4 and 6. yep i'm asking for it, but i know they are going to have so much fun. bells is going to have a day with grandma (my mother-in-law). she loves it!! i will tell ya how it all goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment