Monday, May 13, 2013

Mario Party Part 1

 I made this Super Mario backdrop for the party that went over the fireplace.
The twins thought it was cool.
 I was totally proud of my cake. I thought it came out considering it was my first themed cake.
My sister was kind enough to help me out and make cupcakes.
They came out so awesome. The blue ones were made tiny just like in the game which
the twins thought was super cool. The kids were arguing over which one to eat
because of the "power" they were going to get eating it! ha ha

 The twins were dressed for the theme. Bella had to be styling her own Mario shirt too!
I made these chocolate mustache lollipops that everyone gobbled up!
Bella has to be the only 2 year old that is into Mario. shes so funny!
 Here are the ghost I made from paper lanterns!

Here is the home made banner I made in the vintage mario style.

No comments:

Post a Comment