Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Henry & Brenda's Wedding

Yep, you read that correctly!
My big brother finally tied the knot!!
 It was so hot on the beach but the pictures came out nice!
 Raquel and me posing for a picture!
I don't think we have enough of the these!
 I know for a fact we don't have enough of these pics! 
 I don't know why this picture cracks me up!
It's probably because we never pose for pics together, EVER!!
My babies enjoying the beach!! 
 Here is Tia Julie!! The reason I actually found the love of my life!!
I hope it makes her happy to know she is the reason we are so blessed with our family!
Tia Julie and my little cousin Hillary!! Can I still say "little cousin"?
I think she will always be 3 years old to me!! Poor Hilly!! 
 I like this picture!
 Tia Julie, Henry and Hillary!
Jennifer, Henry and Uncle Tony!
Our cousins and Tia from my Dad's side of the family!
Griselda, Andrea, Noni, Tia Olivia, Henry, Brenda and Sandra! 
Steve, Anabella, Joaquin, Maverick, Henry, Brenda and me! 
Our cousins Monse, Jorge, Henry and Brenda!
Our cousin's and their daughter!
Dad, Myra, Panchita, Henry, Mom and Juan!

CONGRATS HENRY & BRENDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment