Saturday, October 5, 2013

Beach Day Summer 2013

 Here is a rare picture our family all in the same place without either Steve or me behind the camera.
 Bella digs her toes into the sand.
 Bella loves the beach. She was upset when it was time to go.
 Maverick didn't want to get in too deep.

 Maverick was digging for sea shells.
 The twins liked just feeling the waves hit them.

 Here is Joaquin being a sexy beast. ha ha
 i love how this pic came out. 
 Bella and "her" dad!! apparently he is hers and hers alone!!
 she spent most of the day by daddy's side.
Steve wouldn't have it any other way.
Here is Joaquin running from the ocean. Silly boy!

As you can see I was NOT in the water very much.
I have seen Jaws too many times in my life time to get in the ocean before I start to freak myself out.
we all had a great time. it was a wonderful day for our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment