Monday, October 21, 2013

Joaquin and his tonsils Part 1

So because Joaquin missed quite a few days last school year due to tonsil related issues we decided to
go ahead and schedule for him to have his tonsils removed over the summer.
Here he is in the waiting room with my mom and dad. steve and I are on the other side of him.
My in-laws kept an eye on Bella and Maverick for us.
Thank goodness for ALL grandparents!!
Here is Joaquin kicking back with his warm blanket!! 
 thank goodness for our Kindle Fires!!
Joaquin was nervous but said as long as his CoCo was there he knew he would be okay!!
there is something about his grandpa being there!!
 Here is my poor little baby after his surgery!!
he was so unhappy and kept saying he wanted me to hold him!!
i did and then they gave him something for the pain and for the nausea!!

Here is my baby after his meds kicked in!!
He was having a little trouble with his breathing so they gave him some oxygen!  
Here is Joaquin with his brave face on! 
 
Here is how he was really feeling!!
he has one of the best sad faces I have ever seen! 
 Here is my dad talking for him before we left!
 Here is Joaquin in a wheelchair! he loved that!
 Here is dad in the backseat with Joaquin just in case he needed some help!
He made the trip home okay! It was a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment